“Any woman that’s in any kind of success is so many different colors, so many different elements. And if you want to create a real woman that people really fall in love with, that your leading man really would want to be engaged with and is his muse, then let’s paint all of her, you know.” - Stana Katic
alexander siddig is cuddled by avery brooks and then gets excited about seeing terry farrell for the first time in 3 months
from this charmingly 90’s e! documentary (x)
Tom Paris strikes again!
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
i kept scrolling to find out it was all just a back story for this gif
I posted this three times tonight and had three people tell me that I helped save their life. Thank you to those people who have decided to struggle through to let us enjoy the gift of one more day of their prescence gracing us all. I hope that you all reblog this, to save another few. Because we all dserve another chance and hope in life. I went to the hospital 6 times before I decided to keep my life but I hope none of you suffer that much. And I hope you all can make that scary, seemingly painful, blind, hoping, wonderful step to live.
I want to help you in any way I can. ANYTHING. I mean it. If I had had someone stay with me and text me or talk to me all night, just one time, it would have changed my life. I know how hard those nights can be.
^I love this girl more than words can express.
foundmywaywheniwaslost: I am always here if anyone ever needs to talk/vent. You have a purpose, Please Stay Alive. <3
Not just for tonight but for the rest of your life. You have so much to look forward to in the future that if you choose to kill yourself, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. You’re going to miss out on people you’ll never be able to meet, kids you’ll never have, a partner to love or partys to go to. There’s just too much that you’ll miss out on. You deserve and have the right to be here as much as the person next to you does. You’re just a drop in the ocean. You were meant to be here and you have a purpose. Don’t ever forget that. And if you feel like you don’t, just believe in yourself because you do. If you ever feel worthless or like shit, know that I love you and those dicks that tell you shit are jealous that you’re who you are because there’s something about you that they wish they could have. Please stay strong and never give up because things DO GET BETTER.
3rd time I reblog this xx
Keep your self awake, I hope your here to stay. This day is not yet over, let me be your four leaf clover.
Reblogged it and queued it so it’ll post tomorrow too. And the next day and the next so I hope I can save someone. We all love you.
someone messaged me this morning saying it helped and thanked me, so im reblogging this again, and queuing it. stay strong guys.
reblogging this everyday no matter what
I love the idea of reblogging this, but also queueing it to reblog every day.
As some of you know, Brit (tumblr user sumatrastreet) and I have been best friends for a long time, but in over a year of knowing each other, we’ve never been able to meet in person. During Christmas break, she has an opportunity to visit me! The problem is that we live about 4,400 miles apart and it will cost her around $1,500 to fly here and back, which, since we’re both university students, isn’t a price we can realistically afford without assistance!
I know that I have some amazing followers and that people have been able to meet their friends because of the generosity of people on tumblr before, so we decided that appealing to our collective following was worth a try!
To donate, please click here or, if that doesn’t work, on the donate button in the top left hand corner of my blog or Brit’s. Alternatively, send your money directly to the following address through PayPal: email@example.com
Whatever you can spare, even if it’s just $1, will be so appreciated! However, since we’re looking to raise a large sum, we decided to throw in some rewards to say thank you to the people who help us out.
- If you donate $1, I will give you a solo text post promo to 20,000+ followers.
- If you donate $5, I will give you a solo promo to 20,000+ followers with a simple url graphic like this.
- If you donate $10, I will give you a solo promo with a simple url graphic plus a simple graphic of your favourite celebrity, ship or character like this, this or this, OR a solo promo with a simple url graphic plus a picspam like this, this or this (any character/ship/fic/AUyou want providing I’m familiar with the source material).
- If you donate $15, I will give you a solo promo with a simple url graphic plus a simple graphic or picspam, plus myself or Brit will write you a ficlet up to 1,000 words long. You can see examples of my writing here (more to be uploaded soon) and examples of Brit’s are available on request! If you would prefer a poem to a fic, I will also write those (length will depend on what style I think is suitable for the prompt you send me). This can, again, be for any ship and with any prompt that you like, but we will obviously write better for ships we ship! Ask, and we’ll let you know what we can do!
- If you donate $20, I will give you a solo promo with a simple url graphic or picspam, plus myself or Brit will write you a ficlet between 1,000 and 2,500 words long/I will write you a poem. Also, if you are writing a fic, I will put my in-progress degree in English literature and creative writing to use and beta your fic for you (the fic’s final length must be 50,000 words or under)!
- If you donate $25, I will give you all of the above (including both a graphic and a picspam), PLUS any other (reasonable) favours! Examples of favours include: promoting your art, promoting your fic, personalised advice on how to reach a wider audience with your blog and/ora meta discussion (send me a link to your analysis of any of the shows I watch, I’ll respond and we can get a conversation going [you can see my meta here]!), but I’m open to any suggestions! I will also send you a personal letter of thanks (I will send these anywhere in the world, but you must be comfortable with giving me your address!).
- If you donate $50, you can have all of the above and you can join me and Brit in Regent’s Park (the park closest to Baker Street) during her stay so that we can thank you in person and discuss all things Sherlock! From there, I will take you on a tour of Sherlock’s London to see the Sherlock Holmes Museum, North Gower Street (the exterior shooting location for Baker Street and home of Speedy’s), St. Bart’s, Soho (home of Tapas Brindisa (Angelo’s) and the location of the cab chase scene in ASiP), and, if we have time, any other London shooting locations. I will also throw in a glossy print of any of the following posters from the BBC shop:
We’ll also be hosting a tinychat once we’ve reached our goal for everyone who donated so that we can thank you!
Some of my lovely friends have been kind enough to offer bonus rewards for the first people to donate!
You can see more of Selina’s work here!
I will try to keep this post updated and announce when each reward has all its slots filled!
If anyone else would like to donate rewards, please let me know - we would be immensely grateful!!
To claim a reward, please submit a screenshot of the confirmation screen on PayPal to me, along with specifications of what you would like. Please be as specific as you can, as it will save me time and ensure that you get something that you’re (hopefully) happy with! If you would like to claim a bonus rewards (please note that bonus rewards are limited to one per person), please tell me what you are interested in and I will confirm or deny availability. If there is availability, you are then free to message the artist with your specifications (I will also message them to confirm that your request is legitimate). If there is not, you are free to pick from any other available offers.
We are classing donations in dollar brackets because that’s the currency with which Brit will be buying her ticket, but donations can be made regardless of your native currency - PayPal will convert it for you!
If you can’t donate, please reblog this post - the more people see this, the more donations we will hopefully receive!
Thank you so much to everyone who has and does help out - you can’t imagine how much we appreciate it!
Brontë & Brit xxx
We’re getting close to being able to afford the rest of the ticket ourselves! Any small donation would help us get there. Even if you can’t donate a dollar, please signal boost this to help us reach our goal!♡♡♡♡♡
Hi again! Since tickets are cheaper the further in advance you book them, Brit and I would really like to book ASAP. My student loan comes in on Monday, so I’ll be able to afford to make up some of the difference then, but it would be really helpful if we could raise a little bit more before then, because my loan is obviously meant to finance living requirements and study essentials! If you can’t spare anything, a reblog would be much appreciated. Thank you!! xxx
So yes, my scholarship money just came through as well, and while I obviously can’t make a big dent in it for personal expenses, it does mean that we can now buy the ticket sooner rather than later and save money that way. This is the last stretch! I plan to book a flight tomorrow! Your extremely generous donations are currently covering about half of the cost of a cheap plane ticket. Brontë and I will divide the remainder amongst ourselves, but if anybody sees it in them to donate even a small amount, it would really help out two university students